Thursday 11 November 2010

target audience

My target audience for my general music magazine would be for both male and female from the age of 14 -20. As I have chosen to do a general music magazine so I won’t stick to a specific genre of music. This is good as it would appeal to a wide verity of music fans and go on to be more successful than other magazines that limit them self’s to one genre of music. The music genres I will include in my magazine are; Pop rock, crossover jazz, indie rock and Hip hop. I chose these genres as they interest my taste in music. Also, I will base my own fictional singer - song writers on famous singer - song writers such as, Jason Mraz, James Blunt, Jamie Cullum, Jay Z.
I think this would draw the attention of many young music fans of those genres.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment