Tuesday 23 November 2010

Name for Music Magazine.

For my music magazine I wanted to come up with a title that is attractive and eye catchy. As my magazine is a mainstream magazine I couldn't come up with a name that is specific to a genre of music so I had to make up a title that is attractive to a wide range of music fans. The title names that I had in mind are;

  • Style 
  • Mainstream 
  • Music 
  • Beats 
  • Rhythm 
  • Bass
  • Tunes 
I recorded my results and I let my colleagues decide on which name they prefer. 
here are my results.
As you can see, many people voted on which name they preferred the most. Mainstream received the most votes while Tunes received the least.
This didn't change my decision as Mainstream was my favourite from the beginning. 

I have decided to call my magazine 'Mainstream'  


No comments:

Post a Comment