Tuesday 5 October 2010

Star Logo Reaserch

I have decided to research design titles which have stars in there logo to help me with designing my own. Firstly I looked all over the web to find design title that have stars included into there names. I chose three that i found as i think they are attractive to there target audience. As i chose them for there stars i will only be focusing on them.
I liked this design as it includes well placed stars in the name and in its setting. This particular is aimed at young, singing female audience. the colours of the stars are well chosen and are well suited to its title. This particular design encouraged me to add the stars to the surrounding name                                   



In this design they based the whole title around there star. I like how the font mixed well with the shape and colour of the star. It seems they made the design as if the was moving, this is also because the whole title is based on a racing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment